Pregnancy - 31 Weeks

Pregnancy: 31 weeks, 5 days

Sleep: Got confirmation that my restlessness is more related to Andrew waking me up than anything pregnancy related.  Friday night Caleb camped out in our king sized bed with Andrew while I slept in Caleb's bed.  Mostly so Andrew could get a good night of sleep without my snoring.  And we all slept great! 

Gender: Andrew is gaining weight.  Despite the fact that we've pretty much stopped eating out completely over the last 2 months, he's still gaining weight.  The Old Wives Tale says baby is a girl.

Names:
All ready to go!

Feeling:
Heartburn which I think is actually reflux, upper back pain, general uncomfortableness, more frequent trips to the bathroom

Health:
Everything looks good.  BP is doing well, weight gain is good, baby's heart rate was around 150.

Movement: Well a few days ago I would have said without a doubt that baby was head down.  I was feeling hiccups down low and lots of kicks up high.  But just today I felt what I thought were kicks down lower and what I thought was a tiny butt settling in just below my belly button.  So, maybe he or she is still flipping around in there. 

Belly: 
Taken last yesterday at 31 weeks, 4 days.


Next Appointment:
May 9th at 32w, 4d.

No comments: