I Love This Guy

I've been collecting pictures of Caleb and meaning to post about him, but the longer I go without writing the post, the more daunting it becomes.  So I finally decided to just post some pictures with short captions.  And hopefully soon I can write a post all about my sweet little guy!
With a friend from school while on a field trip to see the Symphony Orchestra.
Cheesin' it up for the camera one afterno
Completely over the cheesin'
Modeling his new sunglasses.
With his best friend from school while on a field trip to see the Symphony Orchestra.

Hunting eggs at Memaw and Pappy's house the week after Easter.
Snoozin' in the car on the way home from visiting Memaw and Pappy.  Notice that he's cuddling a super-soft plastic train tunnel.  He refused to let that thing go.
Three hours later, still snoozin', still holding onto the tunnel.
More egg hunting.
Getting ready for a haircut out on the patio on a particularly cold April day.  He looked so cute in these pajama pants and fleece jacket, but wouldn't smile for the camera.
Checking out the Hershey characters atop Uncle Matt's shoulders.
Egg hunting Easter morning.
Checking out his stash Easter morning.
A marshmallow soccer ball for Easter breakfast.
Delicious...
...not at all nutritious.

No comments: