Pregnancy - 29 Weeks

Pregnancy: 29 weeks, 3 days

Sleep: I'm getting restless, but I'm not sure if that has more to do with the pregnancy or the fact that my pregnancy induced snoring is making Andrew sleep poorly which in turn is making me sleep poorly. I may soon relegate myself to the daybed in the baby's room so we can both get some good nights of sleep.

Gender: Two guesses from real, live old{er than I am} wives suggest that this baby is a girl.

Names:
Officially set in stone....errr, sewn onto onesies for coming home outfits. I hope I can sell or gift the unused outfits to someone having a baby with the appropriate initials.

Feeling:
Heartburn, sciatic pain, upper back pain, general uncomfortableness when walking long distances. I swear I was not ever this uncomfortable last time, but in reality it's not that bad.

Health:
Will find out more at my appointment later this week.

Movement: Baby is already proving that he or she is going to do this on his or her own terms. Right after I posted about the predictability of movements, things went all crazy! Some days I feel a ton of movement, other days not as much. Baby is doing some serious flip flops in there, and I'm starting to get scared of having a breech baby at the end of this. I'm hoping that soon here baby will get and stay head down!

Belly:
Taken last Friday on my 31st birthdayat 28 weeks, 6 days. I'm getting huge, right?


Next Appointment:
This Friday at 29w, 6d on April 20th.

1 comment:

Megyn said...

You're getting so close to the end. You look amazing!!! I'm interested to see if C's behavior changes the closer you get. N got SUPER clingy and never once asked where this baby came from. The first time he saw K, he walked in and yelled "bra-bra!!" (brother). I can't wait to see C's reaction to it all :)