
See that lovely yellow tree right there in the middle of the picture? {Kinda looks brown here, I know, but I promise it's yellow!} That's right outside of my bedroom window. What a lovely sight to see when I woke up yesterday morning and opened the windows to a gorgeous FALL day with a high of only 70 degrees. It is so wonderful seeing fall color on the trees already and knowing that it is only going to get better. For the last seven years, the yellow on the tree in this picture was as good as it got. I can't wait for the oranges and reds to show up this year!
BTW, how much are you loving this new fall background and header? I've only been stalking The Cutest Blog on the Block for a month to find their new fall layouts. Did I mention that I am excited for fall?
Don't forget to join in on this week's Y3W:
4 comments:
love the background! I love fall, to me there's not a better time of year.
Sneaking over from Jenni's blog =) LOVE your new background! And I'm also soooo ready for fall...best season of the year!
I gotta say, I'm not a fan of fall. Only because I know what's around the corner . . . snow, ice and frigid temps. Hate winter.
But your tree is pretty and so is your background ;)
LOVE the new background and LOVE fall!!
Thanks for playing mama!
Post a Comment