3:40 PM
Labels:
Birth,
Milestones,
Months
FINALLY, after an hour of waiting in triage our delivery room was ready. I walked down the hall down to the delivery room. I was in so much pain, I'm pretty sure (Andrew will vouch for this) that I would have walked down the hall naked if they had let me. I had one contraction in the hallway on the way there. Then three really strong contracions right on top of each other between the time I walked in the door of the delivery room to the time I got to the bed. This was when they decided that I needed to sign all the paperwork...in case of an epidural, baby's picture on the website/in the paper. Let's just say the first paper I signed looked somewhat like my signature. The rest wasn't more than a scribble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment