3:45 PM
Labels:
Birth,
Milestones,
Months
I told the nurse I felt like I needed to use the bathroom and she told me I could go, but not to push too hard. So yeah, I changed my mind! Just then my doctor arrived to check my progress. I was hoping I'd be at least 6 or 7cm. She looked at me and said, "You're going to push on the next contraction." I looked right back at her and said, "I'm having the baby now?" She told me I was 9.5cm, and yes we were having this baby now! I felt so unprepared, like I had no idea what I was doing. I acted like a drunk person asking the same question over and over again, "How am I doing?" They kept telling me I was doing great, I didn't believe them because I figured it's their job to say that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment