2:30 PM
Labels:
Birth,
Milestones,
Months
I was right, my water broke while I was laying in the hospital bed. I told Andrew for about the 5th time that day, "My water broke." And he responded, "Are you sure you didn't pee yourself." And I said, "No, this time I'm sure it was my water." I rang my nursing station call button and after verifying that my water had indeed broken, they said I'd be admitted to the hospital and would be leaving with a baby that day (or the next day). At that point I was still in the triage area with everyone else able to hear me labor through my contractions. Nurse after nurse was coming to take more blood from me despite the fact that my BP was really no longer an issue since the baby was on his/her way. My contractions were right on top of each other, and I got some nice bruises from tensing up while the nurses were taking blood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment