Pictures

So, like I said, we took all three kids to Portrait Innovations to have pictures taken for a Groupon that I had bought for $4.00. Well, you know how it goes. They captured some great pictures of my boys together and of the two little ones together, and we just couldn't resist. My sister and I justified the purchase by calling "Christmas presents for everyone!" For less than $200, in addition to all the prints we got (A TON) we also got a CD of all the images taken that day, three hard cover photo books, and four collage prints. Seems crazy considering my brother-in-law is a photographer, but I think we saved his sanity by letting someone else figure out how to get all three of them looking at the camera and being happy at the same time. And let me tell you, the four year old was the hardest one!

Here's a collage of some of my favorites.  My absolute two favorite pictures from the session are the one in the bottom right corner with Gab and AJ and the one in the middle on the left hand side where Caleb is giving AJ a kiss.  That picture was impromptu when Caleb heard AJ start fussing, he came over to give him kisses.  

And a few outtakes from the session in case anyone mistakenly thinks that the kids were happy the whole time. 

Gab is like, "What the heck is this thing doing in my ear?"  Aren't I pretty enough without that giant accessory?"

And my favorite outtake...Looks like Caleb is getting them all fired up for something.  Gab is ready to go fight for the cause.  AJ seems to be a little more cautious and skeptical of big brother.  Funny because those are exactly their personalities.

No comments: