Is Anyone Out there?

Hello world! I gave birth to a baby three months ago and then dropped off the face of the earth. I've been wanting to blog and meaning to blog for about the last two months, but I feel so far behind that I didn't know where to start. I finally decided I need to just post to get myself over the hump and then get back into blogging regularly again.

So, what's been going on these last three months? Let me just go ahead and list all the topics that I want to write about. More detailed posts on each one coming soon.

1) AJ was born, turned one month old and had a well visit, turned two months old and had a well visit with vaccinations, developed a hernia that requires surgery, and started daycare just this week.

2) Caleb started summer camp and ended summer camp, started a new school year in a new classroom with new teachers, has been learning and growing as a big brother, and turned four years old! OMG, I have a 4 year old! How the heck did that happen?

3) Seeing my husband as a father of two boys melts.my.heart.

4) We had pictures taken of the boys and my niece. A $4 Groupon for a quick shot of the three of them turned into "OMG I can't choose just one picture I love them all here's my credit card."

Can't wait to share those. So that's pretty much the last three months in a nutshell. I swear I am going to provide details soon!



1 comment:

Erin said...

Cut yourself some slack- there is always an adjustment period- then it turns into the new crazier normal! Glad to see your back and excited to see whatever posts you have time for!