
Having grown up in eastern central PA as an Eagles fan now living in Pittsburgh, I feel conflicted about the Steelers in the Super Bowl. I love my new home so, so, so much. And I am so happy to be back on the east coast after 7 years of living in Arizona. I feel very much at home here, and I want to be a part of the enthusiasm and hype that is going on here right now. But I'm also not quite sure that I'm ready {or ever will be ready} to be an all out crazy Steelers fan. So, I'll probably pay a little more attention to the game this year than I have in the past, but I'm pretty sure I'll be happy on Monday no matter what the outcome of the game. I can't say the same for the rest of the people living in this city. And from that standpoint, I don't know which outcome I should be hoping for so that things will go back to normal and we can focus on the sprint to March Madness.
Don't forget to join in on this week's Y3W Blog Hop over on Jenni's blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment