
Last week we went to visit my Memaw and Pappy mostly so that I could go to my hometown's Apple Festival. I hadn't been there in at least 11 years {living in AZ for 7 of those years, and then playing college volleyball before that}, but I always knew that I wanted to go the first chance I got. This year just happened to be the 25th anniversary of the event {which really means nothing except that it started when I was 5}. One of the local church youth groups always has a stand for making scarecrows, so we made one with Caleb's help.
But he mostly enjoyed running around and throwing hay.
The end result was a baby scarecrow that we pushed around in the stroller for the rest of the time we were at the festival {eliciting some pretty interesting looks and comments from strangers}. My party pooper husband wouldn't let us bring the scarecrow back home with us on the 3.5 hour car ride, so my sister gracious adopted him for her house. Special thanks to my brother-in-law who was on board with the adoption.
Don't forget to join in on this week's Y3W Blog Hop.
1 comment:
Aww, that is too cute and looks like so much fun! I LOVE FALL! =)
Post a Comment