Yesterday as the sun was coming up {yes, I'm up before the sun thanks to my own 2 year old "sun"}, I noticed that the trees off in the distance looked amazing with the sunlight reflecting off of them. The sun is behind the camera in these pictures rising in the east, while the camera is shooting toward the west. You have to look hard in this first image at the trees in the background. Look past all the green to find the orange and red. You can click the image to enlarge.


Then this afternoon, C and I took another fall walk. He loves picking up acorns, searching for just the perfect ones {perfectionism is rubbing off...oops!} and jumping in the piles of leaves he sees.


I'm trying to savor as much of this fall as I can. It's going to be a LONG winter! Case and point, the high temp was 59 which was probably around the time of day we took this walk. Check out C's attire!
No comments:
Post a Comment