An hour nap just wasn't going to cut it for me since I know he's still tired after that amount of time. And with tired comes cranky - never a good combination in a toddler {or anyone for that matter}. Also in the move, Andrew conveniently found a ginormous piece of black fabric that he once used as a backdrop taking photos of his architectural models in school. PERFECT! I made two cuts on the fabric, stitched some straight lines, easy peasy blackout curtains!
I want to do a whole post about Caleb's room once it is clean and we have some toddler friendly bedding in there, but for the moment while we're talking about Caleb's room I just wanted to point out that I finally "completed" the family tree wall including a picture of Caleb for the first time, and adding a frame for cousin Audrey. I also updated the pic of cousin Nick to one from our recent beach trip.
And just in case you're wondering, we have several more of these frames in reserve for when future children come along from us or you know anyone else on this wall (hint, hint Aunt Dani and Uncle Matt). I can't wait to have a house of our own again and to put a giant tree decal behind this.
1 comment:
The "black out blinds" are now a must in our house! I never realized how much light got into my son's room until we got them! Mornings and naps are now MUCH better!
And the family tree wall is such a cute idea!
Post a Comment