You Decide

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I'm kind of glad that I waited. We don't have many baby pictures of Andrew and I in our house, but the ones we do have seem to be of us at ages near Caleb's current age. So, who does he look like? You decide. Please leave a comment, because I would love to hear what everyone thinks. I'll save my opinion for after I get some comments.

Left to Right: Me, Caleb, Andrew. Obviously Caleb has my hair as opposed to Andrew's thick mane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...here are my thoughts:
Andrew's eyes & your nose, mouth, & shape of face. Close at all?

Lesli said...

Wow...that really is a tough one. Overall, I think he looks more like Andrew. Like the above poster said, he really has Andrew's eyes. It's funny how they change so much. Everyone is saying that Keaton is looking more like me now.