Random Thoughts

I took all kinds of pictures and videos last week and planned to post about all the fun things that Caleb and I got to do together, but I'm not motivated to finish that post yet. In an effort to do a better job of keeping up with writing, here are some random thoughts/observations from the last few days.

*Do not let your child take a 4.5 hour nap ending at 5:15pm and then expect that he'll go back down at his normal bedtime at 7:30. This will most likely result in a 2 hour power struggle before the little man finally falls asleep.

*It is amazing how something as simple as wearing a pair of heels can completely change the way you feel about yourself {in a positive way}.

*Spring is, was, and always will be my favorite season no matter where I live and no matter how bad my allergies get.

*And because no post would be complete without a picture/video of Caleb...There is more than one use for a potty chair.


1 comment:

cortneytalbott said...

At least he sits in the potty chair! Easton uses his to stand on to get to the cat's water in the sink! Why do I even bother?