The Latest Fashions

I made Caleb two more shirts for the baseball games. Daddy calls these his "Saturday Shirt" and "Sunday Shirt."

"Saturday Shirt"


"Sunday Shirt"


Close up of the "Sunday Shirt"


Devils are 23-0 on the season, so the shirts must be good luck. Hence Caleb wears the same three shirts every Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon.

Here's the St. Patrick's Day shirt I made for Caleb and I actually made another for a friend in my first every sewing sale.


Random necktie shirt {aka my first applique project}


The other half of my first sale was this Easter shirt for Grace.


Easter shirt for Caleb


Shirt for Audrey that has yet to get in the mail because I have to figure out what I'm making for my nephew Nick. We can't have one of them receiving a package and not the other. Anyone have suggestions for T shirt designs for a 4 year old boy?


No comments: