All evening Caleb was tooting - A LOT! I didn't think too much of it because he had already had 2 BMs today. After his bath, we got him in his room and as usual he jumped up just as I was working on getting his diaper. We were on the phone with Memaw as we got ready for bed, so when Caleb took off diaperless to find a book on the shelf, I just let him go. I saw him pick his penguin book and squat down to
House Trained
WARNING: The following is gross...I'm only writing about it for documentation purposes.
All evening Caleb was tooting - A LOT! I didn't think too much of it because he had already had 2 BMs today. After his bath, we got him in his room and as usual he jumped up just as I was working on getting his diaper. We were on the phone with Memaw as we got ready for bed, so when Caleb took off diaperless to find a book on the shelf, I just let him go. I saw him pick his penguin book and squat down toread flip through the pages....or so I thought. I turned my head and the next thing I know..."OH MY GOD! ANDREW!!!!!!" {He was in the bathroom cleaning up the bath toys and such.} Caleb had pooped in two different places on the floor. I quickly moved him out of the area, got out some wipes to clean his tush, and went to clean the poo off the floor. When Andrew came in the room, he noticed that Caleb had poop on his foot. So the whole time after I moved him out of the poo area, he had been walking around the room tracking poop. Here's the best part, Andrew leaves the room and returns with carpet cleaner...the very same carpet cleaner that we use to clean up after the cat. Nice!
All evening Caleb was tooting - A LOT! I didn't think too much of it because he had already had 2 BMs today. After his bath, we got him in his room and as usual he jumped up just as I was working on getting his diaper. We were on the phone with Memaw as we got ready for bed, so when Caleb took off diaperless to find a book on the shelf, I just let him go. I saw him pick his penguin book and squat down to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least Andrew was trying to be helpful! Matt acts like the world just ended when poop is involved. The one time I left a then crawling Charlotte on the floor to go grab a diaper I came back to her playing in poop- she even got some on a book. I just threw it away- I knew I could never look at it the same again. Luckily it was on the tile though. Here is a similiarly gross story I just read from one of my old roommates- I think the ending takes the cake for grossness.http://austinandjen.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-just-have-to-tell-you-about-my.html
Post a Comment