New phrases: in bath (again, I've heard more of these, but wasn't good about writing them down)
New skills: I'm sure he's been able to do this for a while, but when you ask him where his toes or feet are he'll bend down to touch them. Very close to being able to jump on two feet thanks to Willow and Zoe at daycare. And he's this.close to climbing out of his crib.
Milestones: Two new teeth {for a total of 14}
Eating: NOT still eating like a champ. I *think* that he still prefers vegetables over meat, but sadly he's discovered bread. Andrew and I can't even enjoy bread with our meals anymore because if he sees it he won't eat anything else. And the ocean is refusing water...he's no longer gobbling down fruits at the end of a meal.
Favorites: Right now Caleb is absolutely obsessed with rabbits. Anytime he sees anything that even remotely looks like bunny ears he starts yelling, "Hop Hop!" over and over and over. He's also obsessed with his Baby Signing videos that we were given for Christmas. When he wants to watch he uses the sign for "signing" which kinda looks like the hand motions for "false start" in football. He also says, "yi yi" for "signing." No longer so into the Classical Baby video. We limit him to two viewings a day - one before nap and another before bed...but he begs for it all day long!
I took the pictures below on a few different days. Getting a good one of him sitting still is not going to happen unless we plop him in front of one of his Baby Signing videos {I'll have to try that next month!} PS. If anyone out there in blogger land {cough, cough...Memaw} is looking for an Easter present for Caleb, he's in need of volume 3 and 4 of these videos.





2 comments:
He's looking so big!! How exciting too that he's telling you when he needs to potty. He & Noah should hang out some time, so maybe Caleb can teach him how cool it is to talk!
Oh my...he looks so much older in that last pic. He is getting so big!!!!!!
Post a Comment