I think that's about it for now. Check back later today for the first birthday pictures.
Catching Up
I've really started to slack off on the blog posting this past month, hoping that no one would notice as long as I kept up with my half-hearted attempts at weekly Y3W posts. It has been almost a whole month since C's birthday, and I have yet to post any pictures. I promise, they're coming in the post right after this one. Now, let's see...what has been going on at our house lately? Caleb's vocabulary is growing daily. His current favorite thing to say is "Bah-bye" while waving his hand from side to side. He of course uses this to mean goodbye, but also when he means hello, good night, I'm done eating, and I'm done with whatever activity I'm currently participating in. He's also obsessed with his ball pit, that was a birthday present from mommy and daddy. We were originally looking to purchase some sort of climber/swingset type of toy, but decided to wait until we're in a bigger house. So I started searching craigslist for other options and got a steal on the ball pit. I purchased extra balls from One Step Ahead to fill it in. Needless to say, it has been a big hit, and well worth the money that I spent on it. Every morning/evening (ok, pretty much every time he's in the room with the thing, Caleb walks up to the ball pit and says, "ball" then looks at you until you lift him into it. I suspect this will be changing as he's now able to climb in over the edge without help. He can also climb out the side and will go head first down the slide that is attached. Andrew has been taking lots of videos to send to our families, so you can check it out for yourself:
I think that's about it for now. Check back later today for the first birthday pictures.
I think that's about it for now. Check back later today for the first birthday pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment