Assistance Needed!

Birthday pictures are in, and I need help deciding. Oh how I wish we could afford to purchase them all, but for now we're just going to have to settle for purchasing a special few. Please check out our photographer's website. Enter the site by clicking on the middle image. Then click on the link at the top of the page for "Client Lounge." Below the image that pops up, you'll see a box to input a password. Ours is "sweetcaleb" in all lowercase letters. Then you have to promise to come back to this site and post a comment with your favorites.

Finally, I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I'm super busy with work, planning Caleb's party, and finalizing the design for my sister's wedding invitations. I promise that I will make up for the posts in the next few days. Be on the look out for tomorrow's post extravaganza where I will recount September 17th from one year ago.

1 comment:

Erin said...

My favorites were 4,6,8,11,12,13,15,16,17,19,22,24,26,39 That's not much help- but a little. They are great pictures. I've always loved that Dixie Chicks song "Sweet Dreams" that plays when you view the picts. If I ever have a boy that's going on a blog video for sure! Thanks for sharing the picts and good luck choosing. Matt won't even let me use a photographer that doesn't include the picture rights becuase he knows I have too hard of a time picking!