Wii and Parenting

Yesterday we had our friends Cortney, Larry and Easton over for dinner. Afterward we found out that they had never played Wii, so we introduced them with a little game of Wii Sports Tennis. They were pretty into it, and Larry is quite the tennis pro already.


Andrew and I were in charge of watching the boys while they played. Here's what happened:

Playing nicely with Easton's favorite ball


Caleb working his way in to steal the ball


Easton: "Hey, what happened to my ball?"


"Oh, there it goes."


The chase is on! Watch out you don't get stepped on by the Wii playing duo.


Caleb: "Take the ball, and I'll bite you!"


Easton: "You know what? You can have the ball, Caleb. I think I'll just sit here in the corner and chew on this green block instead."


We all had a great time together (although Easton may not agree), and Andrew and I have decided that we need to start having Wii parties again. We just may have to hire a babysitter for all the little ones!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Cortney and Larry look hard core! That picture cracked me up! Pretty typical baby senario... lots of toy snatching!

cortneytalbott said...

Great shot of Larry and I. I had no idea that the boys were fighting over the ball. I think I know what Caleb is getting for his birthday!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Easton holding an invisible ball haha! Wii is awesome...I think that's the only game system we're going to let Noah have (even though it will be like Wii 10.1 by the time he can play it lol)