A New Fun Place

We met some of our friends at the Children's Museum of Phoenix today. What an amazing place! Caleb had a blast, and mommy did too. I kept thinking about how cool this place would have been when I was a kid. Who am I kidding...this place was cool for adults too! Three stories of all kinds of stuff for kids (mini grocery store, ice cream vendor stand, a forest of pool noodles, a room where the kids can make all sorts of pretend food including pizzas with a pretend brick oven, an AMAZING arts and crafts room, and MUCH, MUCH more! This is definitely a place that we'll consider a membership when Caleb is a little older. Here are some pictures from today.

He's running now!


Mmmmmm...dirty ball that 15,829,374,023,407 other children have sucked on!


A "screen" of ping pong balls




Now this is an environment I can feel safe about. Maybe we'll consider a room full of thick activity mats!



Checking something out with Noah.

Looking out the window and occasionally sucking on it.


Baby jail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think part of the reason we got a membership is so I can go have fun and run around haha!