Recently Caleb has started getting VERY excited when bathtime rolls around. Daddy goes upstairs to turn on the bath water, and as soon as Caleb hears the running water (all the way downstairs) he freaks out.. I carry him up the stairs as he kicks his legs with great force. When we reach the top of the stairs I set him down and this is what happens (sorry, another cell phone video)...
This video definitely does not begin to show the speed with which he takes off down the hall toward the bathroom. We had to squeeze around Daddy when we got to the bathroom door, but normally Caleb runs all the way into the bathroom and turns the corner to the tub before making an attempt to climb in. The whole thing is absolutely adorable. I must remember to cherish these days so I can look back fondly on them in the not too distant future when we're putting him in the bathtub kicking and screaming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I've added you to google reader now so I'll remember to check... and comment!
Post a Comment