I'm constantly coming up with different nicknames for Caleb depending on the situation. Here's a list that I'm sure I'll be adding to!
Fuzzy - Caleb's first nickname given to him by Memaw. It is written on his Christmas stocking at Memaw's house, and I think he'll be called this for life!
Cale-y Bear / Mommy's Cale-y Bear - what I call him most of the time. Andrew thinks this sounds girly, but recently has started using it a bit himself!
Stinker Pooper / Pooper stinker - no explaination necessary.
Fuzzy - Caleb's first nickname given to him by Memaw. It is written on his Christmas stocking at Memaw's house, and I think he'll be called this for life!
Cale-y Bear / Mommy's Cale-y Bear - what I call him most of the time. Andrew thinks this sounds girly, but recently has started using it a bit himself!
Stinker Pooper / Pooper stinker - no explaination necessary.
Bummy-bum - used when C is showing his amazingly strong willed side. No surprise there considering his mother is hard headed and his father is incredibly stubborn!
Goofy Muldoon - I can't take full credit for this nickname as it comes from my own childhood. My mom uses it (and now so do I) when a baby or child is doing something silly, hence the "Goofy" part of the name. Don't ask where the "Muldoon" part comes from. I have no idea, and I'm guessing that my mother doesn't either! I recently used this nickname when I found Caleb in his crib with his head pushed all the way up against the rails.
C earned a Goofy Muldoon from Mommy again today when he managed to completely unwrap himself from his blanket that velcros around him.
1 comment:
I love his nicknames! Noah has a TON too, like Nugget/Nuggie, Bubbles, Noah Boa, Bubba, and the list goes on.
Post a Comment