Operation Free My Arms - A Partial Success
Labels:
Milestones
Last night was a bit strange for Caleb but for more reasons than just having his arms free. Andrew and I had only our second date night since he was born, and Cal spent the evening at GranB and Pop Pop's house. He missed his usual evening nap, and went down for bed for them around 7...an hour earlier than usual. When we arrived to pick him up at 9, we had to wake him up. At home we continued his normal bedtime routine with a bath, lotion, and feeding before putting him down for the night a little after 10. I was hoping that he'd end up sleeping in this morning as a result of the later bed time, but around 4 this morning he was up as usual. A few trips across the hall to give him his paci and settle him back down allowed him to sleep in until 6 for us, but this is pretty typical when he goes down at 8. So at this point, I don't know whether to think that his funny night with GranB and Pop Pop is to blame or if having his arms free is what caused him to wake up early. Guess I can't complain that he was able to go 6 hours arms free without waking himself. We'll have to see how tonight goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment