Sleep: Amazingly, I'm still sleeping really well.
Gender: The ring test said that Caleb would be a boy, and that this baby is a girl. We'll see if it was right for a second time in just a few weeks!
Names: I can probably stop posting this since at this point it really is just a tease. Perhaps if I end up going past my due date I'll give some hints about the names.
Feeling: I hate drinking water. It is like an instant heartburn trigger along with pretty much everything else I put in my mouth.
Health: Everything looks good. BP is doing well, weight gain is good, baby's heart rate was around 150. Note that I didn't even change a word of this from my 31 week post because it is all still the same.
Movement: 99% sure baby is head down. My midwives think so too, so that was reassuring. I'm seeing all kinds of movement in my belly, just none when Andrew is around. The other day I actually asked him to move closer to me so the baby would stop kicking me so hard!
Belly: Taken last Thursday at 34 weeks, 5 days.
Next Appointment: June 5th at 36w, 3d.

1 comment:
Maybe it's a sign Andrew will calm the baby down quickly? Sorry about the heartburn. So fun you get to have a midwife this time. Everyone always raves about midwives- I'd love to do a midwife in the hospital but my OB was so good with me...
Post a Comment