Pregnancy - 26 Weeks

Pregnancy: 26 weeks, 5 days

Sleep: Being able to open the windows and sleep with some fresh air blowing through our bedroom has done wonders for my sleep!

Gender: Chinese Gender Chart says boy.

Names: Names are still picked and haven't changed in nearly three weeks.

Feeling: Heartburn! Sciatic pain has gone away, thank goodness, but I have developed some other minor aches and pains that I think are here to stay for the long haul.

Health: I had a prenatal appointment last Thursday. BP was 112/70ish at my appointment this past Thursday. Baby's heart rate was 159. I only gained 1lb over the last 6 weeks for a total of 8lbs for the pregnancy so far! I had my glucose challenge test, and I haven't heard anything back this week, so I'm going to assume that no news is good news on that front.

Movement:
Lots of movement. Andrew finally felt the baby about a week and a half ago. I love how predictable the baby's movements are. I usually feel him/her first thing in the morning, around 10am, mid-afternoon, and then all evening until I go to bed. I hope this is a sign of an easily scheduled infant!

Belly:
Taken Wednesday at 26 weeks, 4 days. I swear I don't always wear that shirt!


Next Appointment: Next appointment is at 30w on April 20th.

1 comment:

Megyn said...

YAY!! Love the bump updates! You look amazing :)