Pregnancy - 16 Weeks

I'm going to try to do this every week. We'll see how long that lasts!

Pregnancy:
16 weeks

Sleep: Amazing! Still wish I could get more, but even though I wake up to roll over a bunch I feel like I'm getting good deep sleep most of the night.

Gender: We don't know, and we aren't planning to find out! Just like with Caleb, we've decided to wait until the birth to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl. But, momma's intuition says girl.

Names: Going nowhere! I'm buying a baby name app this weekend so we can start getting serious about choosing a boy name and a girl name!

Feeling: Completely different than I did with Caleb. With him, my all day sickness went away at 10 weeks like magic never to return. I'm still experiencing bouts of it with this pregnancy. I have a bit more energy, but I'm still pretty exhausted most of the time. Heartburn arrived weeks ago, so Tums are my new best friend.

Health: Will update on this after my appointment next week.

Movement: Been feeling flutters for a few weeks. Ready to start feeling real kicks since it seems like I don't have an anterior placenta this time!

Belly: Popping out already. I don't think I was this big with Caleb until almost 30 weeks.

Next Appointment: Thursday, January 19th. Anatomy scan ultrasound is scheduled for February 4th.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love the update! I would like a weekly picture as well. Thanks. ;-)