3rd Birthday Party Planning

With only 4 weeks left until my baby boy turns 3, I'm scrambling to put together everything for his party. I had hoped to convince him to have a theme other than trains, but really, who am I kidding? Things I've done so far:

  • Theme {trains}
  • Invitations ordered, will arrive as a PDF and need to be printed and mailed/handed out
  • Decorations ordered, again PDF files that need to be printed and cut out/assembled
  • Date, time, location...check, check, check. What's not checked is getting my house in order to host anyone other than my own family.
TONS more to do, and only 4 weeks to do it!

1 comment:

Megyn said...

You can do it!! Kid parties are SO much work...and all they care about is the cake, presents, and balloons lol. Have fun & try not to let the birthday party planning vortex swallow you up!