
Caleb LOVES these mushrooms. We first discovered them last fall as we were taking walks around the neighborhood next to our apartment complex. They are in "some lady's" yard.
Sidenote: I assume that some old lady lives at this house and keeps these mushrooms out year round. But then I figure that she must clean them regularly because there is no way that they'd stay looking like this if they weren't cleaned every now and then. And then I realize that I've just spent fifteen minutes thinking about ceramic mushrooms. Fifteen minutes of my life that I'm never going to get back.
Anyway, we rediscovered them this spring now that we have a warm day every now and then. Every time we go for a walk, Caleb insists on stopping to look at the mushrooms. On this particular day he said, "I'm just going to sit down and watch them for a while." He loves pointing to them and telling me what colors they are and how many of each color there are.
I think I know what I'm getting him for a house warming present when we find a house and make the big move.
1 comment:
Haha...that is so cute!!!
Post a Comment