Sunday morning when I went into his room to get him he said "Mommy, come cuds with me." So glad he has a full size bed and I can sneak in a few cuddles in the morning still even if it does only last a minute or two.
But Boys are Sweet Too
Labels:
Toddler Tales
Caleb spent most of last weekend giving HUGE hugs and saying the most adorable phrase I've ever heard, "Mommy, you're my buddy."
Sunday morning when I went into his room to get him he said "Mommy, come cuds with me." So glad he has a full size bed and I can sneak in a few cuddles in the morning still even if it does only last a minute or two.
Sunday morning when I went into his room to get him he said "Mommy, come cuds with me." So glad he has a full size bed and I can sneak in a few cuddles in the morning still even if it does only last a minute or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment