Back in December, Andrew and I attended his work holiday party where we had a great time. After that I told him that we should try to get together with one of the other couples. Andrew works with Mark. Mark's wife and I clicked and we also found out that our boys are only two months apart in age. Three months later we finally got together with them and their son Edward. When I told Caleb we were going to meet a new little boy named, Edward, he thought we were going to see a
train. We met up at the Science center and the boys had a blast looking at the trains and playing with the exhibits. They particularly enjoyed playing together on this "plinko-like" thing.




When the ball got to the far end of the table, it would fall in a hole and then roll back underneath the other side. The boys would simultaneously bend down to get the ball.

Once we taught them about taking turns, they did great with it even going so far as to hand the ball to each other when it was the other boy's turn. So cute!
1 comment:
Turn taking! That is impressive! This is finally sinking in with Charlotte too.
Thanks for the house info. Looking at houses on zillow is a closet hobby of mine! I loved seeing all the details! I will definitely give you a call next time we're in Penn (ha ha!) to stay at your new mansion!
Post a Comment