No pictures for this one. Trust me when I tell you that you wouldn't want to see them even if they did exist. Suffice to say that Andrew and I were watching TV last night when, about an hour after Caleb went to bed, we heard a horrible noise coming from his room. I ran in to find him laying in a huge pool of puke. Picked him up out of the bed and headed across the hall to the bathroom when he puked again all over me and the carpet in the hallway. Got him in the bath and cleaned up and into new pajamas and brought him into the living room to sit on the couch with me. He climbed off my lap and onto the floor only to puke again on the living room carpet. This time I caught most of it...with my hands. Awful! Finally about an hour and a half later we got him back to sleep in my arms and back into his own bed. I ended up spending the night sleeping in his room with him, but fortunately he didn't have any more puking episodes, just a bunch of stomach convulsions throughout the night. Poor thing!
He slept for most of the day today...I'm talking a 6 hour nap straight through from 9:30-3:30, and went back to bed at 7pm tonight. In between he managed to eat some yogurt, fruit and crackers and so far (fingers crossed) he's kept them all down. Here's hoping we can get through the weekend without anyone else in the house having another bout with that nasty bug!
Don't forget to join in on this week's Y3W Blog Hop over on Jenni's blog.
2 comments:
Oh yuck!!!!!!!! I hope he's in the clear & you both steer clear of it too! I've heard it's been going around over here. Must be the time of the year!...I think it's every mom's worst nightmare!
Poor baby! Carter and Brynn both had that and it is AWFUL to watch them go through that :( I hope the little guy is feeling better!
Post a Comment