Now, if you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that I am very long winded and I love to post lots of pictures. The Christmas cards I lust over are very much like that. There must be more than one space for pictures, and there must be some space for a nice long message whether printed or hand written. Each year around this time I start out searching my favorite online photo site, Shutterfly, for the cutest designs. It seems like every year the selection gets bigger and bigger, and my decision to narrow down to just one gets harder and harder. Here are some of my favorites from this year's collection of holiday photo cards.
Of course, it's always nice to have coordinating address labels for the envelopes too. Now I just need to get the photos from our photo shoot a few weeks ago so I can put in an order! I can't wait for the holidays this year. Christmas with a 2 year old is going to be
This year Shutterfly is doing a great thing and offering bloggers free holiday cards. Bloggers! You can receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, too. Simply click this link and follow the instructions.
No comments:
Post a Comment