D26 - I'm thankful for date morning with my husband. It had been WAY too long since we'd gotten out of the house together and without Caleb. Fortunately, we got a much needed alone time while my parents and sister and brother-in-law watched Caleb. We went out to see the new Harry Potter movie.
D27 - I'm thankful for opportunities to reconnect with old friends. Saturday night I went over to my friend Meagan's house to catch up with my best college friends. Even though we haven't all been together in I don't know how long, the night was just like old times. Thanks Meg, Mandy, and Chris ;)
D28 - I'm thankful for a safe trip home. Even though we hit a bunch of traffic on the turnpike, we managed to make it back in about 4 hours {just 1/2 hour longer than usual} and that included a stop at Chipotle to bring lunch home. Mmmmm...Chipotle! A special treat that we hadn't had since leaving Arizona. Reminded me that it's well worth the 20 minute drive to get to the nearest one so we can make it a regular outing again.
D29 coming later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment