November Thanksgivings - D15
Labels:
Thanksgivings
Today I am thankful for modern technology, which makes it easier to keep in touch with family and friends. Having lived some distance from family for the last 7+ years, I've come to realize just how important these things are. Especially now that we have Caleb. Thanks to cell phones making "long distance calling" a thing of the past, we are able to talk to Caleb's grandparents every night even thought they live hours away by car and by plane. The computer and Facebook (and this blog) allow us to keep in touch the friends who we've had to say, "goodbye" "see you later," to. Caleb loves looking at the pictures of his friends when they are posted on FB or blogs. To all the family and friends out there in internet-land, know that we love you and miss you dearly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We like keeping in touch with you too! It's hard to imagine life before the internet- and it just keeps getting better and better- I can't believe my new windows phone 7.
Post a Comment