
But despite that, I really had no idea that this kid was in pain, just that he didn't feel well. He's still sleeping through the night, not grabbing at his years, not screaming in pain. He's been eating less and laying around the house, but otherwise he's been in such good spirits. My little boy must have an extremely high tolerance for pain.
First major sickness for my little guy at nearly 25 months. First doctor prescribed antibiotics, every kid's favorite Amoxicillin. Except, not my kid's favorite. He kicked and screamed while I tried to give it to him, all 7mL of it. We only got about 4-5mL in him this morning, and I think the next time I'm just going to mix it in with some strawberry yogurt (his favorite). We'll go back to the doc in 3 weeks to make sure that his ears are clear. Let's hope this isn't the start of a series of ear infections.
No comments:
Post a Comment