Where Cay-yub Go?

Besides trains, Caleb's other favorite thing to do right now is play hide and seek. I've played this game no less than 10 times today including once in the car while I was driving and he was riding in the back seat. All of a sudden I hear, "Where Cay-yub go?" and I turned to see him with his eyes shut tightly and his nose scrunched up as if that alone was making him invisible to me. Have I mentioned that I'm LOVING this age right now?

Here's another example of C's hide and seek antics. He's been hiding in our pantry lately, but this morning he went behind the curtain. Again, I heard ""Where Cay-yub go?" and I immediately assumed that he was in the pantry. I looked and looked until I finally saw this shadow behind the curtain. I don't know if you can hear it in the video, but when we ask if he's in certain locations he'll say, "No." but doesn't come out from hiding. Goofy!


No comments: