I can't wait to check out the San Diego Zoo on our family vacation next month and to see Caleb's face light up as he actually gets a better look at the animals.
Lions, and Tigers, and Hippos, Oh My!
We've been spending lots of time at the zoo lately since Caleb LOVES animals. Here are some pictures from our recent trips.










I can't wait to check out the San Diego Zoo on our family vacation next month and to see Caleb's face light up as he actually gets a better look at the animals.
I can't wait to check out the San Diego Zoo on our family vacation next month and to see Caleb's face light up as he actually gets a better look at the animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good pictures! You got some great shots and lighting! My zoo pictures never turn out!
LOVE the ones of Caleb & the mandrill! SOOOOO jealous you are going to SD Zoo!
Post a Comment