Driving

About a month ago it became apparent that Caleb loves everything having to do with transportation (cars, trucks, planes, you name it!). While we were in St. Louis, he thoroughly enjoyed playing with any toy that had a steering wheel. Since we really hadn't gotten him anything for Christmas, I was trying to figure out what I could buy for him that had a steering wheel. Then I remembered that my dad had gotten him this car for his birthday, and it was still sitting in the box in our guest room. Last week while Andrew was still off for the holidays, we decided to assemble it, and Caleb is having a blast with it so far.



He even knew exactly what to do with the cup holder right from the start. This video is from the second time he used it. The very first time he just popped it right in there without any prompting...crazy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah has a car like this too 9an older model cozy coupe). All he cares about is getting in & out and putting the key in haha!