I've been meaning to post about our Christmas trip to St. Louis ever since we got back on Tuesday. I tried several times to upload pictures, but it was just too frustrating to sort through the pictures and then try to organize them on the blog. I decided to create a slideshow of the images and post that instead. So here's the montage of our trip, which included a visit to the train display at the Botanical Gardens, the Butterfly House, the Magic House (This place is AWESOME and makes the Phoenix Children's Museum look about as cool as our living room. Check out the website to see what I mean.), Christmas morning and Christmas dinner, and Caleb playing in the snow (we had a white Christmas!). The pictures are all out of order and intermixed (another task I didn't feel like taking on), but if you watch, you'll catch a glimpse of everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment