Hello. My name is Becki, and I'm addicted to looking at strollers. I once was sitting in a doctor's office and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone pushing a frame on wheels. I immediately thought, "What a cool stroller!" I turned my head to see an old woman pushing a walker! After the new year, I decided that I really needed to start making time to get back in shape and lose a few pounds. So I started stalking
Craigslist for a deal on a jogging stroller. Much to my surprise, I found the perfect one. I had been lusting after a
Baby Jogger City Classic stroller ever since I first saw them in the new
Buy Buy Baby that opened in our area. I found a brand new BJCC for half of the regular price. The woman selling it has three small kids and had apparently gotten a gerat deal on a double and single version of the stroller. She decided that she only needed the double, and wanted to pass her savings on to another mom.
Since we picked it up from her a few weeks ago, Caleb and I have been taking {almost} daily jogs in our neighborhood stopping about halfway through to stop at the local park. Caleb gets to run around and work off some energy, and I get to watch him grow into a little boy! Here are a few pictures from our recent trips to the park.
Ready to go down!

At the top of the spiral slide.

"Wheeeeeeeee"

Check out Caleb's hair standing on end from the static electricity build up. Click on the picture to make it larger.

Ride 'em Cowboy! Caleb loves this horse at the park. He even knows how to make it bounce back and forth.

"Whhhhooooooaaaaa"

{Notice I'm wearing jeans in this picture, so it was obviously taken during one of the weekend walks to the park with Daddy.}
No comments:
Post a Comment