Weekend Recap - Part I

First of all, I have to say that I think this was possibly one of my favorite weekends since I started back to work. I grew up in a family that was all about the go, go, go, so I'm not used to sitting around on weekends. Unfortunately, since we are usually so completely wiped out by the end of the week, we've been doing more of the hanging out at home lately and it is driving me nuts. This weekend we had lots of fun things planned, and at the end of the weekend I actually felt like I had gotten away from work and was refreshed and ready to start again today.

We started off the morning on Saturday with pumpkin carving. This guy was supposed to have six teeth like C, but thanks to my lack of carving skills and a "too wide" knife, he ended up looking more like a hockey player pumpkin.


Next, I took some pictures of Caleb in one of his Halloween shirts while he ran around our living room.

Wrestling with Phil E. Bear


BOO!


How can you not love this face?


Running around the house really must have tired this kid out because he ended up taking a 3 hour nap. We had to wake him up so that we could go on with the rest of our day...

No comments: