A few weeks ago, our playgroup went to
The Farm at South Mountain where we all had a very nice (albeit expensive) picnic lunch at
The Farm Kitchen. They have a huge area lined with large trees and picnic tables, and they have...wait for it...grass! Sure, there's grass in Arizona, but mostly you see yards lined with stones. I miss seeing those green lawns and tree lined streets everyday. Anyway, after lunch the kiddos had a blast running around. I had forgotten my camera, but fortunately my very talented friend,
Cortney of
Cortney Talbott Photography, had her camera and was snapping away as I chased Caleb all over the place.



A brief moment of calm

And now the reason for this post in the first place. The picture below is now blown up and hanging above the couch in our living room. I think this picture would look great in anyone's house, but it is particularly special because that's Caleb in the middle running away from the group. As he was running, I yelled, "Bye, Caleb" and he just started waving his hand and said, "Bah-bye." Too cute! Definitely a great memory. Blog readers from Arizona should, definitely check out Cortney's
website!

2 comments:
I remember I really liked that picture! How big did you blow it up? Did you frame it or put it on a canvas?
Erin, I enlarged it to 11x14 then framed and matted it. I'd love to put it on canvas, but couldn't get past the cost right now. I paid$7.99 for the print and used a frame and mat that I already had on hand.
Post a Comment