Much Better

So yeah, I missed posting yesterday. But I have a good excuse. I woke up yesterday morning feeling a little sick in my stomach. As the day went on, it only got worse. By the time I left school, I was feeling achy and weak. I ate nothing all day until dinner. When we got home after dinner, I made myself comfy on the couch under 3 blankets while Andrew played with Caleb on the floor next to me. After Caleb's bath (which I made Andrew do) we got him in bed, and I put on several more layers of clothes and crawled under three more blankets. I was still freezing! I had checked my temperature before going out to dinner, and it was normal, but I'm fairly certain that I was running a fever last night. It took until half way through the night for me to feel comfortable. Then a little later I woke up sweating to death and had to remove a few layers. I'm feeling a lot better this morning, but still not 100%. I really hope that is the end of whatever illness took over my body.

No comments: