14 Months

I used to stress about how C would look in his "monthly" pictures. Now I get a kick out of seeing all the silly things he does. Andrew and I keep reminding ourselves that these shots are really great because we've really and truly captured Caleb's personality at 14 months! He very rarely sits still these days unless it is to pick up a book. I think I've mentioned this before, but we often find him sitting with a book on his lap flipping through the pages. Another one of his favorites is making animal and object noises. His favorites right now are "Baa," "Woof," and "Grooowl." Just tonight he started saying, "Neigh" as he played with his toy horses. And he also loves to make car/truck (ruck as he says) noises. There isn't one single thing that I don't enjoy about this age. It is truly a joy and a blessing to watch Caleb grow and change.






No comments: