In the mean time, my 1 hour of monitoring finished. I was still feeling fine. The contractions were pretty irregular and still not painful. I got up to walk around, but felt like an unwed pregnant lady walking the halls of labor and delivery alone so I just went back to lay in bed and eat the lunch that they had ordered for me.
11:00 AM
Labels:
Birth,
Milestones,
Months
My 1 hour of monitoring was finishing up, and I started getting freaked out that my labor would progress quickly and that Andrew would miss the birth of our baby. So I texted him and asked him to leave work to come be with me just in case. He said he was finishing up a few things, and would stop home for lunch before heading to the hospital. I told him that sounded fine.
In the mean time, my 1 hour of monitoring finished. I was still feeling fine. The contractions were pretty irregular and still not painful. I got up to walk around, but felt like an unwed pregnant lady walking the halls of labor and delivery alone so I just went back to lay in bed and eat the lunch that they had ordered for me.
In the mean time, my 1 hour of monitoring finished. I was still feeling fine. The contractions were pretty irregular and still not painful. I got up to walk around, but felt like an unwed pregnant lady walking the halls of labor and delivery alone so I just went back to lay in bed and eat the lunch that they had ordered for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment