Well, today was Caleb's first day at daycare and he did a lot better than his mommy! Caleb hung out at Ms. Lori's house today from about 7:30 to 2:30 while I went to different orientation stuff for my new job. We feel so fortunate to have found such a wonderful place for Caleb to spend this time away from home. Caleb had lots of fun playing with Willow and Zoe, Ms. Lori's 20-month old twin girls. Ms. Lori was kind enough to take and share some images from Caleb's first day away.
Digging in the toybox for some manly toys...none of this girly dress up stuff!
Being a ham at breakfast, or doing "So Big" or "Touchdown"
Some computer time to learn cause and effect! Isn't this just the cutest?
Afternoon water and ice play with Zoe.
Drinking from the hose.
Yes, I know that today was Caleb's 11 month birthday, and yes for the first time in 11 months I forgot to take the pictures on the 17th of the month. Hopefully tomorrow we'll have more time in the morning before daycare to capture some of him sitting still (yeah right!).
1 comment:
He looks like he had a blast, and I'm sure it makes you feel more at ease to see him doing so well! Makes me think Noah should be a daycare with all the structure and fun they are having haha!
Post a Comment