Well THAT Didn't Work!
So, Andrew went out of town for work Wednesday and Thursday this week, and Caleb and I were alone Wednesday night. Normally, Caleb needs to take an evening nap. He goes down between 5 and 6, and we usually have to wake him up to play a bit before doing his bedtime routine and putting him down for the night. Wednesday night I decided that since C had taken a nice long nap ending around 4:30pm that I would just try to get him to stay up until his bath at 7/7:30. I was hoping that this would mean he'd be good and tired so he'd sleep in until at least 6. This shouldn't have been too much of a long shot since he'd slept until 7 on Monday and Tuesday morning. It was the first time that Andrew had left town overnight since C started sleeping through the night, and I was really looking forward to the full night of sleep while taking up an entire queen size bed myself. SO you can imagine my disappointment when I was awoken at 2:15 and again at 3:45. Fortunately, he went right back to sleep with his paci both times, but as I was walking back to bed for the second time, I said a little prayer to ask God to let me sleep until 5. Apparently he was listening, because my little "alarm" went on at 5:00 on the dot. Lesson learned, experiment failed, and the evening nap is back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment