I've always been one of those people who enjoys receiving mail. To this day, when my sister and I are both at my parent's house when the mail arrives we fight over who gets to go get it. Ummm...neither of us live there anymore, and I'm fairly certain that none of said mail belongs to either one of us. Still, the excitement of "getting the mail" remains. My mother-in-law calls this the "mail" gene (my father-in-law has it too). Although, it apparently wasn't passed down to Andrew. Before we lived together, I'd find piles and piles of mail sitting on the kitchen table when I'd come for a visit. The least he could do is get the junk mail to the trash can, but that doesn't happen either.
So, my point in all of this...receiving blog comments is just as exciting as receiving mail. Even more so probably because I'm not likely to discover any bills! So, if you're coming to be entertained reading about my exciting life, then leave something to entertain me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL...I love getting mail too! I open all the mail at work and at home since everyone knows I love it. I'm reading your blog so I will start leaving comments. :)
I'll try to be better about leaving a comment! I enjoy reading other's blogs, but usually never comment. ::hanging head in shame::
Love your blog Becki, Caleb and Easton are gonna be fighting over those cute girls! I love the hospital pic.....I'm scared to post mine. I look like I got hit by a bus after having Easton. Lunch was fun today, we will have to do it again sometime!
Cort
Post a Comment